Why should you choose a Destination Wedding?
- The Wedding Trip of a Lifetime - You are going to get married in a tropical paradise!
- Wedding Guest List - You have control over who comes to your wedding. If you get married in your hometown you may feel obligated to invite more guests than you want or can afford.
- Wedding Cost - The average wedding in the U.S. prices out at about $35,000. Destination Weddings have skyrocketed in popularity
because the average cost is around $5,000. Your wedding can take place on the beach, in the tropical gardens, or in an
over the water chapel. At Sandals and Beaches resorts, the Beautiful Beginnings Wedding is absolutely FREE! Sandals
and Beaches resorts have partnered with Martha Stewart to create six Caribbean Wedding themes. Special touches can be added to make it YOURS.
- Stress-Free Wedding- Planning your Wedding on your own and making everyone happy can be time consuming and stressful. I work with the Wedding Planners at the resorts and take care of all the details. Why not relax and says your vows in paradise?
- Saves Time - A huge factor when planning a wedding is time. How much time can you take off from work? A Destination Wedding allows you more time to enjoy your wedding and honeymoon. Keep in mind that your Honeymoon will begin immediately after the Wedding. A visit to the resort spa on the day of the wedding will have you relaxed and looking gorgeous. You need only to walk to your room to get dressed and walk to the wedding site. No rushing around trying to coordinate chaotic schedules. Everyone is relaxed and happy.
Why choose Susan Sent Us?
I only plan Destination Weddings at resorts I have visited. There are agents that book Destination Weddings, but they haven't been to the resorts.
I have detailed knowledge of every resort that cannot be found in a brochure.
My first Sandals stay was in 1993 and I have visited ALL of the Sandals and Beaches resorts many times since. I am an expert in
Destination Weddings. Susan Sent Us been selected by Sandals to be Certified and Trained in their Destination Wedding program. I realize that this is your special day and I will make sure that you have the Destination Wedding of your dreams. My relationships with resort
managers and staff for the past 25 years ensure that you will get the pampering and attention that you deserve.
SusanSentUs is also one of a select few to be invited by Tahiti Tourisme to visit Tahiti and Bora Bora. You can have your customized Destination Wedding in
this exotic paradise. This is a once in a lifetime destination. Most people can only dream of a Destination Wedding in
an overwater chapel or on a palm tree lined white sand beach.I will handle all the arrangements and there is No Charge for my services. I have sold destinations around the world. I now specialize in select resorts.....Sandals, Beaches and those gorgeous over the water
bungalows in Tahiti and Bora Bora. You deserve only the best!
Contact Susan at Susan Sent Us at 800 700 2240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Sandals Specialist
As seen on